Week 34, April 23 – 27th, 2018
What’s Happening This Week:
- ALL WEEK – 5th Grade Bike Safety
- THURSDAY – SUNRISE TALENT SHOW AT 6:30pm
- THURSDAY AND FRIDAY – B&G CLUB IS CLOSED – PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR STUDENTS AFTER SCHOOL PLAN IS FOR THOSE 2 DAY.
- May 1st (Tuesday) = KINDER 2018-19 ORIENTATION & PRE-ENROLLMENT MEETING @ 5:30pm in Cafeteria. Children who are 5 years old on or before September 1st, 2018 and are in the Sunrise school boundary are eligible to enroll for Kinder at Sunrise. IMPORTANT to attend!
- May 1st (Tuesday) PTT Meeting at 6:30 pm – It will follow the Kinder Meeting – We would love for new Kinder parents to attend.
- May 7th – 11th = Staff Appreciation Week – May 8th – Teacher Appreciation Day
- May 15th (Tuesday) = KINDER (2018-19) Pre-enrollment forms due
- May 14th – 18th = Dibels Testing Week
- May 14th – 18th = Book Fair – BOGO
- May 28th (Monday) = NO SCHOOL – MEMORIAL DAY – B&G Club closed.
IMPORTANT 2018-19 REGISTRATION INFO:
Greater Albany Public Schools will be using online services for student registration and applying for free/reduced meals for the 2018-19 school year. An impIortant information flyer was included with your child’s semester report card. If you did not receive this flyer, please contact the school office or go to www.albany.k12.or.us > Parents > Online Registration to download the flyer. Thank you!
NEW NINJA TURTLES SMENCILS FOR SALE !!
Along with Spring & Original Smencils are only $1/each and all
money goes towards Sunrise !
Buy one or two in the Office!
SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:45am—Your student(s) should be at school by @ 7:40am to be in class on time.
*EVERY WEDNESDAY IS EARLY RELEASE @ 1:40pm*
*EVERY FRIDAY ASSEMBLY (unless noted or no school) @ 2:15pm*
SCHOOL HOURS = 7:45am—2:40pm*
*EVERY WED = EARLY RELEASE @ 1:40 pm
OFFICE HOURS = 7:40am-3:10pm
*Students are not to arrive at school before 7:35 am as they are not allowed in the building & no supervision.