Week 3 = Sept 18th – 22nd, 2017
- Wednesday – Adventure Club for 3-5th Graders @ 1:45-2:30pm. Every Wed thru Nov. 29th is Adventure Club after school. If your 3-5th grader would like to participate, you must fill-out and return a permission form (in the office) We only have about 10+ spots left.
- Thursday – KINDER PARENT INFORMAITON MEETING @ 3:00pm in the Cafeteria. Kinder parents come join us for information on adding a 3rd Kinder class and to see the NEW Class lists. The new classes will begin MON, Sept 25th! We will have OTTER POPS for the Kinders!
- Friday – PICTURE DAY!! Picture packets/order forms were sent home on Friday with your students. Your student MUST bring the order form/Payment with them (student can bring it earlier in the week & give to office so you don’t forget!)
- Sept. 28th (Thurs)=5th Grade Field Trip (Luvert/Shank classes) to Salmon Run 9-2pm
- Sept. 29th (Fri) = 5th Grade Field Trip (Boland class) to Salmon Run 9-2pm
- Oct. 2-6th = 3-5th Grade Dental Sealants
- Oct. 5th (Thurs) = 3rd Grade Field Trip to OSU College of Forestry 9am-2pm
- Oct. 6th (Fri) = Uganda Youth Choir Assembly @ 1:30-2:15pm for students
- Oct. 9-12th = 1st & 2nd Grade Dental Sealants
- Oct. 13th (Fri) = NO SCHOOL—B&G Club is open
- Oct. 16th (Mon) = Immunization update deadline Grades K-5th
- Oct. 19th (Thurs) = Kinder Field Trip to Grandpas Pumpkin Patch @ 11:30-1:30pm
- Oct. 20th (Fri) = NO SCHOOL—B&G Club is open
- Oct. 25th (Wed) = CONFERENCES after school—Times TBA
- Oct. 26th (Thurs) = CONFERENCES All-Day—Times TBA
- Oct. 26-27th (Thurs/Fri) = NO SCHOOL
THANK YOU to our Parents for the great job of having your student(s) walk to class by themselves or with staff! The students are doing an AWESOME job and it makes the morning routine go so much smoother and quicker. Thank you again!!
TARDIES: we are asking parents to make sure their students are ON TIME to school-students should be in their classroom by 7:45am—if they arrive after 7:50am they must come to the office and get a tardy slip and we will be monitoring those this year.
NEW SCHOOL/OFFICE HOURS
SCHOOL HOURS = 7:45am—2:40pm*
*EVERY WED = EARLY RELEASE @ 1:40 pm
OFFICE HOURS = 7:40am-3:10pm
*Students are not to arrive at school before 7:35 am as they are not allowed in the building & no supervision.
*EVERY WEDNESDAY IS EARLY RELEASE @ 1:40pm*
*EVERY FRIDAY ASSEMBLY (unless noted or no school) @ 2:15pm*