Week 41 & 42 – May 27th – 31st, 2019
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL CHANGED TO JUNE 13th* (Thurs) due to Snow Days
*This will be a HALF DAY—Students out @ 10:55am
What’s Happening This Week:
- June 6th (Thurs) = POSITIVE BEHAVIOR ICE CREAM PARTY!! Students that received 0-1 Referrals for this entire school year will have an Ice Cream Party
- June 11th – Tuesday = FIELD DAY 3-5th Grade from 8:45-10:45am and K-2nd Grade from 12:15-2:15pm. **PLEASE MAKE SURE STUDENTS WEAR SNEAKERS!
- June 12th – Wednesday = NO EARLY RELEASE Dismissal at 2:25pm Please Plan Accordingly
- June 12th – Wednesday = PICNIC SACK LUNCH DAY *Parents welcome to come have lunch with your student. Purchase a school lunch or bring yours!
- June 12th – Wednesday = KINDER CELEBRATION & CAKE RECEPTION at 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- June 12th – Wednesday = 5TH GRADE PROMOTION & CAKE RECEPTION at 1:00 – 2:25 pm *If you are taking your student home instead of riding bus, the office must know in advance. Please call the office to let us know.
- June 13th – Thursday = LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! Student dismiss at 10:55 am. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY. *If you are taking your student home instead of riding bus, the office must know in advance. Please call the office to let us know.
- June 13th – Thursday – NO BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OR CAPS AFTER SCHOOL. You MUST contact the office with your studens ASP & remember that it is the Last Day of School – they are out at 10:55am.
REPORT CARDS: Student Report Cards will be MAILED home. Please look for the envelope by early July. The envelope will also contain other important paperwork and information regarding On-line Registration opening AUGUST 1st, as well as Final Registration @ Sunrise later in August!
It is hard to believe that this school year is coming to a close. We want to wish ALL our SUNRISE students and families a fun & safe Summer.
Remember to READ-READ-READ!!