Week 35 – April 22nd – 26th, 2019
What’s Happening This Week:
- Thursday & Friday – B&G Club CLOSED. Please let the office know your students After school plan for those days.
- April 29th – May 10th = 5th Grade Swim School for Mrs. Hodges and Mrs. Shank classes at 9:30 – 11:00 *No classes on May 1st & 8th
- April 29th – May 10th = 3rd Grade Swim School at 10:30 – 12:00 *No classes on May 1st & May 8th
- May 2nd – Thursday – CMS Open House 6:30 – 8:00 pm for all 5th Graders
- May 6-10th = Staff Appreciation WEEK!! May 7th (Tuesday) =STAFF DAY!
- May 7th – Tuesday -2019-20 Kinder Orientation Meeting at 5:30 pm in the cafeteria. If your child will be in Kinder next year, please bring your child for Important Information and to fill out registration forms.
- May 7th – Tuesday – PTT Meeting to immediately follow Kinder Meeting at 6:30
- May 13 – 17th = BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1) BOOK FAIR @ Stage. Open during lunch and after school.
- May 13th – 16th = Wristband Pre-Sale for Spring Celebration *Save $1 – Order forms to be sent home in Friday folders, May 10th
- May 17th Friday = SPRING CELEBRATION at 6:00-7:30 pm. More to follow.
- May 27th – Monday = NO SCHOOL – Memorial Day *B&G Club Closed
Morning Math Club for All Students at 7:15am in the Library.
Every Tues/Thurs: SMART Reader Program for K-2nd Grade. Every Tues & Thurs during school. Teacher will nominate students and send home permission slips. Must be returned for your student to start.
*EVERY WEDNESDAY IS EARLY RELEASE @ 1:25pm*
*EVERY FRIDAY ASSEMBLY (unless noted or no school) @ 2:00pm*
New NUM NOM Smencils are HERE!!
Smencils are only $1/each and all money goes towards Sunrise !
Buy one or two in the Office!
JANUARY TOTALS = 313 BoxTops = $31.30
BoxTops JANUARY Winners:
PRIMARY: POMEROY— 1st Grade
INTERMEDIATE: ELLIOTT— 4th Grade
2018-19 TOTALS = $152.20
Office Hours – 7:30am – 3:00pm
Students are not to arrive at school before 7:40am – we have no supervision until that time.