Welcome to the Sunrise Parent/Teacher Team (PTT) Information Page!
Parents Are Our Partners
Parent Club – Parent/Teacher Team coordinates many activities for students and our school:
Two book fairs, a BOGO and a major fund-raiser each year.
Sunrise Elementary PTT Mission Statement
As members of the Sunrise PTT, our goal is to foster a positive atmosphere for students, staff, and parents by:
· Assisting teachers with special projects and events
· Finding and executing fundraising opportunities that fund educational and recreational school activities, such as, and not limited to:
- field trips
- teachers’ classrooms needs
- school improvement projects
· Helping teachers and staff in organizing family enrichment and activity nights to cultivate a sense of community and school spirit
PTT Meetings are held the
An interpreter will be in attendance at all meetings. Childcare is also provided.
What kinds of things does the PTT do?
- Help teachers with special projects
- Assist teachers with celebrations (parties, graduation, holiday projects)
- Plan and execute fundraising opportunities
- Fund the purchase of educational & recreational school items (fieldtrips, A.R. tests and prizes, document cameras, etc.)
- Help run the Scholastic Book Fair (proceeds go to supplying books for the library and classrooms)
- Assists with health screenings
- Helps children and photographers during fall and spring pictures
- Plan special events and spirit days for the school
- Decorate school display cases
What are the PTT goals for this school year?
- Create a sense of community at Sunrise
- Continue to be able to fund Sunrise classroom’s field trips, prizes, special assemblies, etc.
- Find new and exciting ways to incorporate fundraising into the school year
- Support the “Spring Celebration” in May
- Create positive change for the school
- Encourage parent involvement in school activities
Who are the current PTT members?
- Open Position , President
- Open Position, Vice President
- Open Position, Secretary
- Open Position, Treasurer
- All Sunrise Parents/Guardians
- All Sunrise Staff
How do you contact the PTT if you have questions or would like to join?
Please call the school office at 541-967-4608 and leave a message, someone will call you back promptly. Our you can email the PTT or check us out on Facebook sunriseelementaryhappenings.